SERO safety bollards are specifically designed and manufactured for industrial and mining applications.
Bollards are an integral part of providing personnel safety and infrastructure protection by providing an effective and reliable hazard prevention solution. Typical to all sites where vehicles are in use, a number risk scenarios are present. These include;
- Avoiding interaction between heavy vehicles and light vehicles or pedestrians.
- Ensuring personnel are provided with safe access around site and to their vehicles.
- Preventing accidental damage to installed infrastructure in vehicle access areas and eliminating vehicle access to hazardous installations such as covered soak wells, sumps, and drains where the cover is not designed to support any vehicle type.
Sero manufactures a large range of standard and custom bollards for light or heavy vehicular areas and personnel access protection.
- Permanent In-ground
- Base plate mount
- Free Standing / Movable
- All fabrication to AS1554.1
- Hot Dip Galvanised plus full range of surface treatments to meet site specifications
- Chain Lugs where required
- 3M diamond reflective tape options
- 6mm Yellow Galv Chain
- Sero cast-in bollard top cap
APS are ready to support you with high quality SERO Bollards for personnel safety and infrastructure protection. Call us on 08 9250 1730 or email email@example.com for more information.